General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
Many businesses will eventually find themselves at fault for another party’s losses. Regardless of size or sector, various liability-related risks and exposures transcend industry lines and could impact any organization. If your company is responsible for third-party losses, the financial ramifications could be devastating. Fortunately, general liability insurance can provide critical support following such incidents.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance protects businesses from potential liabilities and financial risks. It is often considered a fundamental business risk management strategy component.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance typically comprises three primary coverages:
It’s important to note that general liability insurance doesn’t cover every liability claim. Your insurance provider may recommend additional liability coverage options (e.g., professional liability insurance) based on your business operations.
- Third-party bodily injury coverage may help cover medical expenses when an individual is injured within your business premises or if your business is liable for their bodily injury.
- Third-party property damage coverage may help provide financial support to address costs incurred when your business is responsible for damaging another person’s property.
- Personal and advertising injury coverage may help cover legal expenses if a lawsuit is filed against you for actions that harm a third party’s reputation or for making false claims.
Who Needs General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance is essential for a wide range of businesses across various industries, including the following:
- Small businesses
- Retail businesses
- Service-based businesses
- Manufacturers and product sellers
- Hospitality and food service
- Construction and contracting businesses
- Professional services
- Technology and IT companies
- Event Planners and organizers
- Landlords and property owners
- Nonprofit organizations
Get the Right Coverage
With nearly 40 years of experience serving clients in Columbia, Greenville and throughout South Carolina, the dedicated staff at Kendall & Associates Insurance Agency is well-equipped to help your business fulfill its insurance needs. We will work with you to understand your circumstances, explore options and craft optimal policies. Contact us today to get started.