Are you a motivated, self-starting, fast-paced individual who has the passion for success? If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Kendall & Associates provides a great opportunity for those interested in a career as a retail sales associate in the insurance industry. As a part of an independent agency, your potential to succeed will not be hampered by limited products or insurance markets. We offer a full range of products for both personal and commercial clients – property, casualty, life, health, and ancillary. We have access to a large number of insurance carriers. We have an effective marketing strategy. In other words, we will provide everything you need to be a successful sales associate!
We are looking for individuals who have the initiative and drive necessary to be successful insurance producers - licensed with insurance knowledge and experience is preferable, but not mandatory. We offer a first-year guaranteed income based on prior work experience, but we supplement that with immediate production incentives to earn additional income for you. A first year sales associates can expect to earn 10-15% above their guaranteed base. And to top it all off, your earning potential for future years is truly unlimited.
- Candidate will be a producer developing referral sources & selling policies.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise and willingness to network, prospect and build lasting client relationships and referral sources.
- Candidate will evaluate each client's personal (or commercial) insurance needs and suggest additions or changes to their policies.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales.
- Ask each client for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Active Property/Casualty license preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written, verbal and presentation delivery with ability to clearly communicate the features and benefits of insurance and other ancillary products to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships and provide excellent service.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships and market our products within community organizations and the local business community.
- Knowledge of insurance laws, regulations and processes, ability to analyze and interpret insurance policies and insurance coverage and/or experience in working in a compliance and regulatory environment strongly preferred.
- Strong demonstrated ability to market and sell in multi-product environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential to sales quota.
- A strong competitive spirit - a never quit attitude, a willingness to continually work at your craft to achieve excellence.
- Must have current valid driver's license and consistent access to a personal vehicle which can be utilized to complete business marketing activities in the local community.